How to Win
You have to sign up on Livepools.com u0026amp; create your team. If your team players performs well then You could be the Winner.
To play it for FREE, Use Coupon Code : LIVE50
A platform to test your sports acumen, Livepools is one of the few fantasy sports game websites where a host of users come together to challenge each other by making their respective teams based on their sporting knowledge and skills. It doesn’t matter if you are sports pundit or a rookie, Livepools gives an opportunity for everyone to test their skills and thereby win cash prices. All you have to do is sign up and make your best combinations.
With the help of the data provided on the website, users can put their knowledge and skills to test and see where they stand among their competitors. The total points you score will determine your rank amongst all.
Interestingly, you and your friends can compete in the same league and see who brings what to the table. You need to keep in mind that nothing can give you the edge over your competitor but your own skill and knowledge. So, put your skills and knowledge to test and see how you fare over your competitors.
And, if you think it’s too complicated to get started, it isn’t. You just need to sign up by filling all your details and securely log in to Livepools. In order to challenge other competitors, you just need to choose your pool and predict the game outcomes and thereby win prizes.
By any chance, if you think this is one of those websites which is restricted to Cricket then you are wrong. Livepools offers you the opportunity to test other sports acumen alongside Cricket. There are a host of football leagues for players to choose from and currently, the users are enjoying some swashbuckling UEFA Champions league clashes going on.
How to Sign up and Earn Money in Livepools?
In order to start competing in the sports leagues, the user needs to sign up to the Livepools application to create a username and login. He does so by providing his first name, last name, nickname, date of birth, E-mail address, a password. Once all the information is filled, a user object is created and the user is logged in.
Login in Livepools
Once you have signed up, you can log in by providing your email address and password.
How to reset password in Livepools?
If the user has lost his password he can recover it by entering his email address. He will then receive an email resetting his password with a new one.
The user can change his password by entering the old one and a new one. If the new password is accepted, a message is displayed and the user can log-in with his new password.
Changing the User Details
The user can change his details, first name, last name, and his email address. If he changed his email address he can log out and log-in again using that address.
How to Play?
- Login to the www.livepools.com and create a Livepools account by filling the necessary details like name, email ID or you can directly login using the Facebook account.
- Once you have created the account, choose the sports (Cricket, Football) and the match to play for. For instance, you chose Cricket and selected the MI vs CSK qualifier match.
- You can create up to 3 teams and join multiple polls and win exciting prize money daily.
- You will be provided the budget of 100 credits to choose your team players.
- The team must consist of 11 players.
- You will be allowed to choose 7 players per team
- Once you select the team you will be asked to choose the captain in order to complete the team.
- Once you create the team, select the pool to win the prize money for the selected team
The interesting fact is you can make unlimited changes in your team before the match.
You can also change your captain unlimited times before the match.
Team creation and management will be locked 15 minutes before the start of the match. Once the team is locked you will not be allowed to make the changes.
Once you have created the teams, you can be the part of the single or multiple pools.
To enter the pool you will have to pay the entry fees using Livepools gateway.
Once the match is locked, the new entrants will not be allowed to enter the pool
You are not required to create any pool, Livepools will already provide multiple pools for you to join.
The entry fees for all the pools are already predefined.
If the pool is full, the replica copy will be created for you to join again.
You will have the opportunity to invite other people into the pool by inviting URL socially or via Email
Once you join the pool, you will not be allowed to exit.
The pools have a definite set of minimum and maximum entrants allowed. If the minimum number of entrants for the pool is not met, the pool will be canceled and the money will be refunded to your account.
If the match is abandoned due to some circumstances all pools related to match will be canceled and money will be refunded to your account.
The refunded money will go back to your Liverpool wallet to join the pool for new matches.
This is the section where you can view the past performance, pool standings, and winnings.
The results will only be available for the previous 30 days of the calendar.
If you have created the team and/ or joined pools within 30 days, then you can view all the information until it is overwritten by new teams.
The leaderboard will show your rank for all the pools you have joined.
To view the Leaderboard of all the pools you have joined in the past, you will have to click on the view section on the pools card in the pavilion page.
Once you are the part of the pool, you can invite other users from the leaderboard.
In case of a tie, prize money will be distributed equally between the users.
You can view other user teams from the Leaderboard in the result page.
Important Rules to Know
The captain will score 2x points
The super over situations and performances will not be considered
You will be provided the batting bonus points in the form of a half-century, century and every 25 runs scored after the century. Note: If a player scores a century, the half-century points will not be considered.
The bowling bonus points will include the points for 3 wicket haul, 5 wicket haul and every wicket took post 5 wicket haul. If the bowler takes 5 wickets haul, 3 wickets haul points will not be considered.
Terms and Conditions
Livepools does not provide its services to users under 18 years of age. There are a host of restrictions provided to the users under 18 years old. You agree that if you assist users under 18 years old to access the www.livepools.com website or services, with your computer, internet enabled device, internet connection and/or facilities (whether owned, leased or borrowed) that you will assume full liability for any consequences and that UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE NEITHER LIVEPOOLS, ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDER NOR THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE BY USERS UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE, EVEN IF SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Suspension Termination of User’s Account
- Livepools reserves the right to restrict, suspend, or terminate any User’s access to all or any part of the website.
- Livepools reserves the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of the Gaming facilities.
- Livepools reserves the right to Reject or remove any material that may be submitted by the user.
- Livepools reserves the right to Move or remove any content that is available on the website.
- Livepools reserves the right to Deactivate or delete a User′s account and all related information and files on the account.
- Livepools reserves the right to establish general practices and limits concerning use of the website.
- Livepools offers users two categories of accounts regarding the processing and reconciliation of payments for the Amusement Facilities:
(i) Livepools Wallet
(ii) Cash Bonus Account
- The user’s winning will be credited to the user’s Livepools wallet. It is to be noted that Livepools does not permit the transfer of any amount in the User’s accounts to any other category of account held by the user or any third party account, including a third party account.
- All the winnings in the User’s Livepools account must be utilized within 365 days. Livepools reserves the right to forfeit unutilized amount in the wallet if the period extends 365 days.
- Once a transaction is made on Livepools, they shall be bound by making payment for that transaction. Once the transaction is confirmed, there shall be no cancellation afterward.