MI vs SRH Match Prediction: It is a fight between two front runners team fighting for the IPL 2019 trophy, where Mumbai Indians is on the verge to qualify for playoffs, Sunrisers Hyderabad is still fighting for the fourth position with other teams like Kings XI Punjab and Kolkata Knight Riders.
This will be the sixth match for Mumbai Indians at the home ground and till now they have tasted abundant success and have only 2 wins under their belt. On the other hand, Sunrisers Hyderabad has won an only a single game against Mumbai Indians at the Wankhede stadium.
Anyway let’s have a look at the two teams, head to head record, IPL statistics before we start our Dream 11 match prediction:
MI vs SRH Match Prediction
Head to head record between Sunrisers Hyderabad & Mumbai Indians
- Total number of matches played between Mumbai Indians& Sunrisers Hyderabad- 13 matches
- Matches won by Mumbai Indians- 9 matches
- Matches won by Sunrisers Hyderabad- 4 matches
- Highest score by Mumbai Indians (Overall) – 184 runs
- Average score by Mumbai Indians (Overall) – 139 runs
- Lowest score by Mumbai Indians (Overall) – 87 runs
- Highest score by Sunrisers Hyderabad (Overall) – 178 runs
- Average score by Sunrisers Hyderabad (Overall) – 144 runs
- Lowest score by Sunrisers Hyderabad (Overall) – 96 runs
- Total number of matches played at Wankhede stadium- 4 matches
- Matches won by Mumbai Indians at Wankhede stadium – 3 matches
- Matches won by Sunrisers Hyderabad at Wankhede stadium – 1 match
Most runs by a player in a head to head record between MUMBAI INDIANS & Sunrisers Hyderabad
Shikhar Dhawan has scored the most number of runs (436 runs) in a head to head record between Mumbai Indians and Sunrisers Hyderabad.
Highest score by a player in a head to head record between MUMBAI INDIANS& Sunrisers Hyderabad
David Warner has the highest score of 90* to his name in a head to head record between Mumbai Indians and Sunrisers Hyderabad
Player to take most wickets in a head to head record between Mumbai Indians & Sunrisers Hyderabad
Bhuvaneshwar Kumar has taken the most number of wickets (15 wickets) in a head to head record between Mumbai Indians and Sunrisers Hyderabad.
Best bowling figures by a player in a head to head record between Mumbai Indians& Sunrisers Hyderabad
Alzarri Joseph has the best bowling figures of 6/12 in a head to head record between Mumbai Indians and Sunrisers Hyderabad.
The pitch at the Wankhede stadium, Mumbai is one of the best sporting wickets across the country. It has something to offer to everyone, the pacers can exploit the conditions early on, later on, the pitch becomes friendly for batters and in the end the ball tends to turn a lot assisting the spinners.
If we closely look at the 5 matches played at the Wankhede stadium, Mumbai Indians has won only 2 of them out of 5 showing their inconsistent performance throughout the tournament.
Predicted Dream 11 team
- Rohit Sharma (C)
- Quinton De Kock
- Hardik Pandya
- Jaspreet Bumrah
- Lasith Malinga
- Kieron Pollard
- Surya Kumar Yadav
- Mohammad Nabi (VC)
- Kane Williamson
- Vijay Shankar
- Rashid Khan
Mumbai Indians– Yuvraj Singh, Lasith Malinga, Rohit Sharma (c), Kieron Pollard, Aditya Tare, Mitchell McClenaghan, Jason Behrendorff, Suryakumar Yadav, Ben Cutting, Jayant Yadav, Quinton de Kock (wk), Evin Lewis, Barinder Sran, Siddhesh Lad, Jasprit Bumrah, Beuran Hendricks, Pankaj Jaiswal, Hardik Pandya, Ishan Kishan (wk), Anmolpreet Singh, Krunal Pandya, Rahul Chahar, Anukul Roy, Mayank Markande, Rasikh Salam
Sunrisers Hyderabad– Shakib Al Hasan, Yusuf Pathan, Martin Guptill, Wriddhiman Saha (wk), Bhuvneshwar Kumar, David Warner, Shreevats Goswami, Siddarth Kaul, Manish Pandey, Mohammad Nabi, Kane Williamson (c), Shahbaz Nadeem, Vijay Shankar, Sandeep Sharma, Ricky Bhui, Deepak Hooda, Billy Stanlake, T Natarajan, Basil Thampi, Rashid Khan, K Khaleel Ahmed, Abhishek Sharma.
- VIVO IPL 2019 – RCB finally knocked out of the IPL 2019
- VIVO IPL 2019 – CSK taught DC who the Real Boss is
- KKR Still in the Race for Play-Offs after Defeating MI by 34 Runs