RCB vs RR: This is a match between two teams, who are not going to make the playoffs. Yes, we are talking about a match between Royal Challengers Bangalore and Rajasthan Royals to be played the M. Chinnaswamy stadium. This match is just a formality as every IPL franchise has to play their quota of 14 matches.
This will be the sixth match for Royal Challengers Bangalore at the home ground and till now they haven’t tasted much success and they have managed to win only 2 matches till now. On the other hand, Rajasthan Royals has won only 5 matches out of the 12 matches played till now.
Anyway let’s have a look at the two teams, head to head record, IPL statistics before we start our today fantasy team for RCB vs RR:
RCB vs RR | Head to Head
- Total number of matches played between RCB and RR – 20 matches
- Matches won by Royal Challengers Bangalore – 8 matches
- Matches won by Rajasthan Royals – 10 matches
- Highest score by Royal Challengers Bangalore (Overall) -200 runs
- Average score by Royal Challengers Bangalore (Overall) – 145 runs
- Lowest score by Royal Challengers Bangalore (Overall) – 70 runs
- Highest score by Rajasthan Royals (Overall) – 217 runs
- Average score by Rajasthan Royals (Overall) – 141 runs
- Lowest score by Rajasthan Royals (Overall) – 58 runs
- Total number of matches played at Chinnaswamy stadium – 8 matches
- Matches won by Royal Challengers Bangalore at Chinnaswamy stadium – 2 matches
- Matches won by Rajasthan Royals at Chinnaswamy stadium – 4 match
Most Runs by a Player in a Head to Head Record between RCB & RR
AB De Villiers has scored the most number of runs (407 runs) in a head to head record between Royal Challengers Bangalore and Rajasthan Royals.
Highest Score by a Player in a Head to Head Record between RCB & RR
Ajinkya Rahane has the highest score of 103* to his name in a head to head record between Royal Challengers Bangalore and Rajasthan Royals
Player to Take Most Wickets in a Head to Head Record between RCB & RR
Yuzwendra Chahal has taken the most number of wickets (10 wickets) in a head to head record between Royal Challengers Bangalore and Rajasthan Royals.
Best Bowling Figures by a Player in a Head to Head Record between RCB & RR
Shreyas Gopal has the best bowling figures of 4/16 in a head to head record between Royal Challengers Bangalore and Rajasthan Royals.
RCB vs RR: The pitch at the Chinnaswamy stadium, Bangalore has a rich history of producing batting friendly wickets. Chinnaswamy stadium is the official home venue for Royal Challengers Bangalore. The likes of Chris Gayle, AB De Villiers, and Virat Kohli have played blistering knocks in the past setting up the pitch on fire.
If we closely look at the 5 matches played at the Chinnaswamy stadium, Royal Challengers Bangalore has managed to win only 2 matches out of 5 showing their inconsistent performance throughout the tournament.
Royal Challengers Bangalore– Parthiv Patel (wk), AB de Villiers, Tim Southee, Virat Kohli (c), Umesh Yadav, Moeen Ali, Yuzvendra Chahal, Colin de Grandhomme, Pawan Negi, Gurkeerat Singh Mann, Akshdeep Nath, Milind Kumar, Marcus Stoinis, Navdeep Saini, Shimron Hetmyer, Heinrich Klaasen, Himmat Singh, Mohammed Siraj, Washington Sundar, Shivam Dube, Kulwant Khejroliya, Devdutt Padikkal, Prayas Barman
Rajasthan Royals – Ajinkya Rahane (c), Dhawal Kulkarni, Stuart Binny, Steven Smith, Varun Aaron, Jaydev Unadkat, Sanju Samson (wk), Manan Vohra, Prashant Chopra, Ashton Turner, Ish Sodhi, Krishnappa Gowtham, Rahul Tripathi, Shreyas Gopal, Liam Livingstone, Shashank Singh, Mahipal Lomror, Shubham Ranjane, Oshane Thomas, Riyan Parag, Aryaman Birla, Sudhesan Midhun
Predicted Dream11 Team
- AB De Villiers
- Virat Kohli (C)
- Sanju Samson
- Moeen Ali
- Yuzwendra Chahal
- Marcus Stoinis (VC)
- Pawan Negi
- Ajinkya Rahane
- Oshane Thomas
- Steve Smith
- Varun Aaron
- KKR Still in the Race for Playoffs after Defeating MI by 34 Runs
- DC Reaches the Playoffs after Defeating RCB by 16 Runs
- RR Won the Match against SRH by 7 Wickets